Minnetonka Women''s Fringed Moccasin

Minnetonka Women''s 530 Fringed Moccasin,Black,9 M USThese shoes are great, and I love how they look. They''re really comfortable and they''re one of my favorite pairs of shoes as of now. Unfortunately, when I received them, some of the fringes on the shoe were bent upwards & stuck that way, and I''m not sure how to fix that. It''s not that noticeable though, and it looks fine. I wore them outside & even got them a little bit wet from melting snow (I didn''t think that through all too well) but they''re holding up beautifully. The only other thing is that they make a ridiculous squeaking sound on un-carpeted, non-wood floors, which is fine if not a little bit embarrassing (my school has some sort of linoleum floors and the sound is kind of loud, haha). I really love these shoes & I''ll probably get more Minnetonka shoes in the future.

One of them had most of the fringe turned up. The other shoe a little. Preventable. I dont know the cure. Would have given higher rating with nice fringe.

Buy Minnetonka Women''s Fringed Moccasin Now

The moccasin was just beautiful. The fringe was fine and not flipped up as reported in some of the other reviews and I would have loved to have them on my feet right now but they were so narrow I knew just by looking at them that I wasn''t going to get my foot in there. I normally wear just a reg width and there''s no give on this type of shoe. I was disappointed because they are so pretty. Unfortunately I had to return them but that process was very easy being a Amazon Prime member. I gave the mocs a 5 star rating because I know I would have loved them had I been able to wear them.

Read Best Reviews of Minnetonka Women''s Fringed Moccasin Here

I''m a huge fan of minnetonka moccasins. they''re definitely worth the money and look great. i bought a pair of the woodstock boots in brown and i wear them all the time. the fringed moccasins are my new favorite now though.

Want Minnetonka Women''s Fringed Moccasin Discount?



The second Minnetanka shoes I got and always comfortable. I love the real further and its cute style. I still have several styes on my list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment