Naturalizer Women''s Faina Shoe

Naturalizer Women''s Faina Shoe,Black,8.5 M USNaturalizer''s Faina oxford is a comfortable shoe with a rounded toe for extra room.I would have liked the shoe better if it had a thicker sole.When I walk over a rough sidewalk or street area, I feel every bump in the pavement on the bottom of my feet.I usually wear size 8.5 or 9.I ordered a 9W and it feels a little short in length.If I ordered again, I would choose the 9.5W

Have had these same shoes in black for quite awhile and wanted them in white.They do run a tad narrow for my foot and so I ordered my usual size but in a wide.Perfect!These shoes fit the bill for when you want a more casual shoe but not a clunky tennis shoe.Have used this shoe company before and no complaints.

Buy Naturalizer Women''s Faina Shoe Now

I wear these shoes all the time and they are incredibly comfortable. After two years I have finally worn down the tread (the leather still looks great though) and I''m buying a new pair!

Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Faina Shoe Here

My first pair of this shoe was purchased at a department store in Black.I was delighted to find it on line in Brown.I wish it was also made in a very light tan for summer.It is comfortable, and offers good support for walking.It fits the foot well and is not clunky feeling.

Tricia

Want Naturalizer Women''s Faina Shoe Discount?

These shoes fit great, the heel cushion is wonderful but needs more cushion

in the ball of the shoe....I added padding to the shoes.And now wonderful to wear..

They are very true to size and width.

0 comments:

Post a Comment