I got the Bette in the multi colored heel version with the natural leather on the top portion. they are beautiful. they go with everything from jeans to skirts and dresses. very well made, very sturdy on my feet, but after the first day of wear i am left with huge blisters on my big toes. the front strap is very tight across my toes i have medium to wide feet, but havenever had this issue with sandals before. because i wore them a full day (work) i could not return then, so i took them to a shoe repair store where i''m having them stretched. I hope that works, as they are great looking shoes and sure to last a long time.I purchased these sandals for my daughter because she has them in black and loves them. They are a little to high for me but perfect for her. She was thrilled!
Read Best Reviews of Kork-Ease Bette Here
These shoes fit perfect to size and comfort.The colors on the wedge are just beautiful.The tan color on top is a very lightGreat shoes, fun for the summer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment