
The footbed of the boot fits perfectly and is actually very comfortable; however, the top of the shaft (the sock part) is really wide and did not hug my ankles as I had hoped.I have to return this boot.

These are my new favorite go to boots. I live in upstate NY and purchased these so I could look a little more fashionable in the cold weather. These fit the bill and they are super cute and comfortable. I wore them to work then out at night and my feet didn''t hurt at all. They are cuter than the picture. Good buy for fall and winter style.
Buy Naturalizer Women''s Kenning Ankle Boot Now
these boots are very nice, look good, comfortable, good heel, match various colors, good in fall, winter and spring,any weather. Love them!
Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Kenning Ankle Boot Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment