Naughty Monkey Women''s Overboard Platform Sandal

Naughty Monkey Women''s Overboard Platform Sandal,Navy/White,6.5 M USHonestly... I NEVER wear heels as high as these. Why? Because I can''t walk, stand or even breathe with shoes higher than 3 inches.

The reason why I got these was that I realized that the platform was high enough so I wouldn''t feel as high as it actually is.

And it''s unbelievable how COMFORTABLE these are!

I LOVED loved loved it and recommend it!

I bought two of these in two different colors. They are true to size and surprisingly comfortable. The black/red one is my favorite, it looks awesome with jeans and goes with just about everything due to its multicolored design. I love these shoes.

Buy Naughty Monkey Women''s Overboard Platform Sandal Now

The bottoms have no sort of grip, whatsoever. Although awesome shoes, I don''t see myself being able to wear these a ton. The lack of friction on the ground means that there will be close calls on any sort of tile, hard surface. Very cool shoes, just not practical for a real person.

Read Best Reviews of Naughty Monkey Women''s Overboard Platform Sandal Here

So, I''ve been watching these for some time now, at first I said they were alright and pass over them. I recently found these again and decided that I would order them. They are too cute and fab! I love them and can''t wait to wear them. They look better in person and feel comfy as hell.

Want Naughty Monkey Women''s Overboard Platform Sandal Discount?

These shoes are awesome!!! The only thing is that the red inside the shoes kind of rubs off onto the foot giving you a really pink foot when you take them off, but other than that, they''re perfect! I saw some peeptoe version of these by some fancy designer that were really expensiv, and i really liked them, but i fell in love with these since i hate peeptoe pumps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment