Pleaser Women''s Delight-609/B/M Ankle-Strap Sandal

Pleaser Women''s Delight-609/B/M Ankle-Strap Sandal,Black Patent,9 M USI bought this shoes because I am stating pole fitness. They fit true to size. I am an 8, bought a 8 and it fit fine. The straps are a little loose but I will just make another hole. Other than that good quality and got them at a great price too!!! couldnt go wrong with these! :-)

These shoes are pretty high and if you''ve never worn anything that high they are a little wobbly. I bought them for a pole class,and I was able to adjust to the height after a few classes.It''s the glitter that''s really the problem.It comes off and the peep toe is cute but it sort of hurts my toes after a bit.The other part of the shoe is pretty comfortable (sole, etc). I''ve noticed that nude heels and plain heels make the legs look better.

Buy Pleaser Women''s Delight-609/B/M Ankle-Strap Sandal Now



Never wore heels this high before but they cute on my legs..but I had to break them in, when I first got them but after that they were lose..Love My Heels!!!..will order again

Read Best Reviews of Pleaser Women''s Delight-609/B/M Ankle-Strap Sandal Here

I ordered these for a pole dancing class that I am currently taking.Outside of the great look they gave my legs, I got them at an awesome price!I did have to break the shoes in for 2-3 classes, so I no longer get bruises on my feet.They now fit perfectly.Ido not wear heels often, but outside of some balance issues I have no problem walking in these. They are actually quite comfortable.

Want Pleaser Women''s Delight-609/B/M Ankle-Strap Sandal Discount?



I love these shoes, they arrived quickly, brought my normal size and they fit great. They are very comfortable and everyone who sees them loves them and wants them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment