Nina Women''s Faviola Pump

Nina Women''s Faviola Pump,Black,7.5 M USI wear an 11N and took a chance on the 11M. With a front pad to keep from slipping forward, these will be fine.The heel is a stunning silver but the shoe IS NOT A TRUE NAVY. My gown is full length so it will be fine but if you were wearing a short navy dress it probably wouldn''t match. They could probably be dyed darker. For the money paid, dyeing would be an inexpensive option. It comes with a few extra rhinestones. I love the shoe and even with bad knees I can wear it. Four stars because the description is a little misleading but the shoe is beautiful.

I purchased these shoes for my wedding, however, they were much too small and I returned them.If I were to purchase again, I would go up half a size.

Buy Nina Women''s Faviola Pump Now

Love the low heel but so disappointed with the color. I ordered Malinda color and it shows on the picture it look like light pink color but it came out exactly like the grey color which is not what I expected it. It''s feel comfort when I try it on but haven''t where it yet so I can''t tell it good for long walk or not. The shoes came after 10 days from the purchase dates (which take longer than normal). I might have to return the shoes just because the color doesn''t come out right. But it''s the good shoes to buy if you looking for nice low heels once.

Read Best Reviews of Nina Women''s Faviola Pump Here

This shoe is more than I expected, beautiful and comfortable! The color is exactly what I wanted.

The construction is good for the price.

Want Nina Women''s Faviola Pump Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment