Nine West Women''s Caridad Sandal

Nine West Women''s Caridad Sandal,Brown,10 M USI got these shoes and was a little nervous to spend so much not knowing if they would be comfortable.So happy I did because they are amazingly comfortable, no aches or blisters!!I have wide feet and trust few brands but Nine West is one of them.I am in love with these shoes and although they are very high heels, they are comfyI promise!!

I love the style of the heel. The brown is a great shade for summer. Very comfortable. On me they run about a half size long, but true to width. If you have narrow feet, i get a half size smaller than usual. The platform is a good 2 inches, but still easy to walk in because the strap across the top of your foot is pretty secure.

Buy Nine West Women''s Caridad Sandal Now

Good quality shoe.The top straps are thicker than they appear in the picture.Maybe a large size is shown in the picture.I ordered a size 7.I usually wear a 6.5-7, but my foot was swimming in the 7.Had to return.

Read Best Reviews of Nine West Women''s Caridad Sandal Here

They are surprisingly very comfortable given it has a six inch heal. Very attractive pair o shoes.Love Nine West shoes.

Want Nine West Women''s Caridad Sandal Discount?

Buen producto, de muy buena calidad, lo recomiendo... Very good and very nice product, I recommend it to all of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment