Chaco Women''s ZX/2 Vibram Yampa Man-Made Sandal

Chaco Women''s ZX/2 Vibram Yampa Black Man-Made Sandal 8 M USI have another pair of Chaco sandals that are probably the most comfortable things I''ve put on my feet in years.So when I needed a new pair for a trip, I went back to Chaco.

This style combines several desirable features.The main one for me is the extreme arch support, without which I can''t wear any shoes.These are the archiest sandals I''ve ever worn.

I also like the color of the straps, a very subtle grey-purple-blue ombre.It''s an unusual color combination in an ocean of bright blues and oranges and dark blacks and browns.

The lugging on the sole is lower than on my former ones, which were about 5-7 mm.These are 2 mm, enough to give me traction but not enough to make the shoe look clunky.I wear the old ones when I go hiking or scrambling around on the river boulders, and these for everything else, including walking.

The strapping holds the big toe very securely in place, which means that you can wear this style for hiking.Chacos makes other styles with a diagonal strap across the base of the toe but without the hold-in-place criss-cross toe strap; they are also comfortable, but the foot slips around in them.This style is much safer.

Because these are sport sandals, I can wear them into the river or ocean.They dry in a snap.

And finally, because my feet swell in hot weather, I like that this style doesn''t have an instep strap across the base of the ankle.The straps cross a few inches north of my ankle, where the swelling is worst, so I can wear them even when my feet look like sausages.And they are prettier and more stylish without that strap across the ankle joint.

I expect to wear these for years in comfort, safety, and style.

I absolutely love my chacos! They are super comfortable and are the only sandals that I can wear for any extended period without my knees hurting. I could walk around all day and not have any pain, it''s amazing! Looking forward to getting another pair!

Buy Chaco Women''s ZX/2 Vibram Yampa Man-Made Sandal Now

Chacos are amazing! They are well worth the money. I love this pattern and style. I wore them to Bonnaroo (a music festival) and all summer. I will be sad to finally put them away for fall.

Read Best Reviews of Chaco Women''s ZX/2 Vibram Yampa Man-Made Sandal Here

Last spring, I was hunting some good-quality sandals to wear for everything from camping to festivals to disc golf, yet still cute enough to wear with around town with a sun-dress. I found everything I wanted and more with these gems. I initially balked at spending $100 on ONE PAIR (I am an avid thrifter, and cheap to boot)but I couldn''t be more happy with them. The Blossom color is so pretty! Goes with everything, and I simply cannot wait until it is warm enough to bust em out again. These things still look great, are totally comfy, and held up like champs after going through a beach festival, a camping festival, some crazy awesome shows, a week of hiking the mountains of Colorado, getting muddy beyond recognition, running through creeks with my dog, etc. My fiance bought some of the Men''s and he loves them just as much as me. I like how they adjust around your foot and big toe. Some minimal re-adjustment may be necessary once in a while (they may self-tighten a little after walking alot or dancing) note: it does get more difficult to adjust the more you wear them, but this isn''t a big deal because by then any adjustment needed is minimal. Oh! and for all you fellow greenies, the tread can be resoled when worn out which means: 1)you don''t have to buy another pair and 2) you don''t waste the materials used for your original sandals by throwing them away. I am a chaco fan for life!!

Want Chaco Women''s ZX/2 Vibram Yampa Man-Made Sandal Discount?

I really love these sandals and would have given them 5 stars except that the toe loop does get tighter with wear and needs to be readjusted frequently.Very comfortable, a huge improvement over my 10 year old tevas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment