dav Women''s Festival Knee-High Boot

dav Women''s Festival Knee-High Boot,Black,5 M USI really like these boots, first, they are tall in length, I''m 5''7 and these boots are 1/2 inch from my knee.I like this!!They are easy to clean, and look nice dressy as well as in casual wear. I really like the amount of room I have in the calf area around my legs. My calf measurement is around 15 1/2 inches. Most rainboots fit my legs quite tight. But I have enough room to wear leggings without feeling the tightness around my legs. As far as waterproof, these boots keep your feet dry. I purposely found a puddle of water to step right in to see how dry my feet would stay. So far, no leakage. But, I live in the north mid-western area, and we get cold, and quite a bit of snow. I did try wearing my boots out when the temp. was just below 30 degrees,with some snow. I notice my feet were pretty cold. My conclusion they are just that, rainboots. One thing I would like to comment on is, these boots are little more flat as far as arch support, so I had to purchase heel cushions for more arch and heel support.

These boots are comfy and light on the foot, whilst still being completely rain resistant. They are soft and stretchy and move well with your foot and natural movements. The one thing that I perhaps find a little inferior about them is, as they are not wool lined and rather lined with more of a felt type material, my socks and jeans get a little sweaty inside them if I wear them for the whole day, as they can''t breathe. I imagine if they were wool lined, this wouldn''t be as much of an issue, but the boots would then be heavier and thicker. Overall, very happy with these boots!

Buy dav Women''s Festival Knee-High Boot Now

I finally found a stylish and unique rain boots that didn''t break the bank! I''m very happy about this purchase!

Read Best Reviews of dav Women''s Festival Knee-High Boot Here



Great boot and my girlfriend loves it.Comfortable, lightweight and easy on, easy off makes it a very nice product.

Want dav Women''s Festival Knee-High Boot Discount?



these boots are fancy and fashionable, they run true to size and are very comfy.can go with tights or jeans

0 comments:

Post a Comment