Night Moves by Allure Women''s Moonbeam Homecoming Shoes

Night Moves by Allure Women''s Moonbeam Homecoming Shoes,Pink Silk Satin/Sequin,6 M USI recieved my shoes and they are just as expected! Beautiful in person and feel great very comfortable and well made!

LOVE LOVE LOVE my shoes! Firstly..the most comfy high heel I have ever put on my foot!! The color is AMAZING!! The sequins..omg..you can run you finger um and down them and they will flip so some are silver little spots..I am soooo excited to wear these for my wedding! I can''t wait!! (I am slightly overweight, so when I say a 3 1/2 inch heel is so comfy..I am not joking!! (I got pink)

Buy Night Moves by Allure Women''s Moonbeam Homecoming Shoes Now



This is a comfortable shoe I wore to a wedding not too long ago. I wear a 6.5 and they fit true to size. (I also have wide feet.) I am also used to wearing high heels--4" and up--and I can say I was able to wear these from 1 pm to 10 pm quite comfortably. They were great for the wedding (I was a bridesmaid) and I have worn them since.

Pros: The price, comfort, and heel height. Plus, you can brush the sequins either way to change the color from silver to black (if you get the black ones). I have seen the red ones and the pink, and they are both adorable.

Cons: Maybe just a little prom-y. I''m not crazy about the bow and sequins. Plus, they are a little, well, young.

I totally go for crazy shoes, and these seem just a tad generic to me. Great for a bridesmaids, though. I should mention one of the girls in the bridal party had broken hers in, but by the time 4:30 rolled around, she was dying in these shoes. You might want to be sure you can walk in them first--they are a nice even platform, which makes the heel a little less steep, but they won''t fit great for every foot.

Read Best Reviews of Night Moves by Allure Women''s Moonbeam Homecoming Shoes Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment