Paris Hilton Women''s Spelled Pump

Paris Hilton Women''s Spelled Pump,Black Satin,11 M USmy order arrived today, 2 days earlier than the estimated delivery date. it was perfect and got extra jewels for the shoes. i just love it!

Was a bit sceptical about purchasing a Paris Hilton shoe but decided to go with previous reviews and try it. I''m glad I did. This shoe is so so nice, the picture is such an understatement.Got the turqouise blue and it is a little darker (almost teal) which adds to its elegance. Very comfortable for that kind of heel and great for any special occasion. I sure do love it, love it, love it!

Buy Paris Hilton Women''s Spelled Pump Now

Absolutely gorgeous shoes... stunning!!Definitely order 1/2 size up from normal size.I wear a 7 and ordered 7 1/2 and they fit perfect and are extremely comfortable!

Read Best Reviews of Paris Hilton Women''s Spelled Pump Here

I have not wore the show yet.But it shipped on time and in good condition.Felt a little tight when I first tried on shoe on.But as I said I did not actually wear them yet.I praying they will be totally to my satisfaction.

Want Paris Hilton Women''s Spelled Pump Discount?

I love these shoes! i got them for my little sisters 18th birthday! they are so wonderful! cant wait to give them to her! :D they also came right on time! :D i am very happy with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment