Portlandia Women''s Carmel T-Strap Sandal

Portlandia Women''s Carmel T-Strap Sandal,Tan,41 EU/9.5 M USI ordered this shoe in a 6.5 -7 and recieved a size 10. Now that I''m trying to return it the seller wants to deduct cash from the item, plus I pay for shipping the shoes back! Warning ... do not buy from Portlandia. I will not allow this company to rip me off so blantantly.

Debbie, Tijeras NM



The shoe runs a tiny bit large.Like 1/4 of a size long.My only problem is that the shoes are a wee bit wide.The heel is not wood, it''s plastic and a bit cheesy looking if you''re close enough.Most people won''t be that close to my feet, though.They are, out of the box at least, extremely comfortable.I''ll need to wear them around the house to see if I can manage with the width issue they''re comfortable enough, but I plan to walk in these everywhere so they need to be very good.

I''ll update this if I return them because they hurt my feet.

Buy Portlandia Women''s Carmel T-Strap Sandal Now



I bought these in black, brown, pink, and blue.That''s how much I love them.They are comfortable for walking, yet not clodhopper-like.The heel is high enough with enough of a platform to give the height you want without the foot strain.

Read Best Reviews of Portlandia Women''s Carmel T-Strap Sandal Here



I have ordered this shoes twice. Both times I receivedthe wrong size shoes. Should have listen to the posted reviews.

Want Portlandia Women''s Carmel T-Strap Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment