Teva Men''s Bowen Coastal Flip Flop

Teva Men''s Bowen Coastal Flip Flop,Brown,7 MI really like Teva thongs.I have very wide feet and they are one of the few brands that accommodate my foot comfortably.Esthetically, these are very nice.They have a more "dressed-up" appearance than your average thongs.The construction seems very durable, which is a definite plus considering the shoddy manufacturing of flip flops across the board.They seem like an ideal set of sandals, until you have worn them for a few days and notice that your feet slip.Some people might not even notice it, because it is rather minor.I found it to be a problem that I felt $50 sandals should not have.The cause is the stitching on the surface, preventing the foot from maintaining a good seal.If you can overlook this nuicance then these are a great pair of sandals, but if not...



I think they''re great.They have surprisingly good grip, yet look extremely fashionable.I get looks as I walk around in them.Please never wear toe socks with flip flops!

Buy Teva Men''s Bowen Coastal Flip Flop Now

Okay, all I wear are flip-flops so I am picky.

These are awesome flip-flops but I struggle to see paying $50 for flip-flops.

You can find them for a better price if you are a size that is not super-popular.

Read Best Reviews of Teva Men''s Bowen Coastal Flip Flop Here



I ordered one size smaller than my regular shoe size based on several other reviewer''s comments.. I couldn''t be happier.Fantastic flip flops.Extremely comfortable right out of the box.The tread is excellent.I would buy these again in a heartbeat.

Want Teva Men''s Bowen Coastal Flip Flop Discount?



Great looking flip-flops which I bought to replace other Teva flip-flops which broke (after heavy use for 2-3 years).Tevas fit my foot better than any other shoe, so I''m extremely brand-loyal and appreciate their styles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment