
These boots are being worn by my 5-year-old. She has a similar pair that are black, and those are much easier to pull on. I have to help with these, but other than that, we have had no issues.

I bought these cute boots for my 7yr old. I fell in love with these boots when I saw them so had to get them. They arrived a day ahead of schedule so that was a plus.. When I finally saw them up close I noticed that the bottom front sole looks like they were glued on so that kind of bothered me. I came close to sending them back but decided to keep them anyways and see if they''ll hold.. She wore them the next day to school and so far so good. So now I''m just keeping my fingers crossed that they''ll last..
O yea almost forgot. They are true to size.. Plus the glued part is only noticeable when looking at them up close not when she''s wearing them.. :)
Buy Rampage Tiffany Bootie (Little Kid/Big Kid) Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment