Kenneth Cole New York Men''s U-Nited LE Oxford

Kenneth Cole New York Men''s U-Nited LE Oxford,Brown,9 M USThis is my first pair of Kenneth Cole shoes, and I a very pleased with the quality of this shoe for the price.Normally if you spend just a little more for an oxford you get a lot more quality, but these shoes are pretty decent for the money.One thing I did not expect is a built in comfort fitting similar to an insert that you might buy to make shoes easier to wear if you are on your feet a lot.I am not used to this, but I expect if I spend a lot of time walking around I will begin to like it.

One detail that I found odd is that the picture of these shoes on Amazon was a little off.The pictures show a kind of greyish brown shoe, but in reality they are a medium brown color.

Shipping was super fast.I placed the order on a Tuesday and they were on my doorstep when I came home from work on Friday.You can''t be disappointed about that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment