Via Spiga Women''s V-Lang Pump

Via Spiga Women''s V-Lang Pump,Tmoro Suede,8 M USI LOVE these heels and the Via Spiga brand in general. In fact, Via Spiga are the only heels I find comfortable enough to wear outside of work. The brand belongs to the minority that figured out how to make a good looking/good quality high heel; one that offers great comfort at a reasonable price. For comparison purposes: this brand is a tad wider then Stuart Weitzman. In my book, that''s a good thing.

The Lang and the Lang2 are my all time favourites. The comfort is unsurpassed. The shoe is all leather (the uppers can be suede or leather). The heel is about 3.5 inches with a .5 inch platform. The heel is stable and does not wobble. The design of the heel is such that your body weight is distributed evenly on the entire foot. This, and the upwardly curved front, makes walking a breeze. I wear them for 10 hours plus at a time, without ever giving a thought to the 3 inch heel! The style is true to size and forgivable for a wider foot. The design is feminine and classic. It will last thru many seasons. The colors available are lovely (the red suede is breathtaking!). The only wish I have is that they had a rubber inset in the leather sole (leather soles can be a bit slippery). Otherwise, the shoe is perfect. I cannot recommend it highly enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment