The upper is a very realistic looking faux silk with "leatherette"and grosgrain trim.It''s not awful, and on one''s feet, quite cute.
I deducted a star because the interior of the shoe is not smooth, and these would not be suitable for anything other than wearing at a desk or lounging at home.Still, they''re darling for that purpose!Recommended!Even though i like the shoe it''s unfortunate the individual pattern of them looks odd.just hope you would fix the problem.
Buy Rebels Women''s Pandora Ballet Flat Now
I love the look of this shoe and received a TON of compliments when I wore it. Unfortunately, I could only wear it one time because it really was too small (didn''t want to admit it when I opened them because I love them so much.) I kept hoping they would stretch, but it didn''t happen. Luckily, they fit my daughter. I would definitely buy this a size larger.Read Best Reviews of Rebels Women''s Pandora Ballet Flat Here
I ordered the brown in size 8 1/2, normally I would wear 8. The colours are bright and its comfy.Great looks, feel, fit! I get compliments on them all the time. :) I really like these bright shoes! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment