Rockport Women''s Zelia Wedge Pump

Rockport Women''s Zelia Wedge Pump,Peep Sea,7 M USTHIS SHOE IS A GOOD QUALITY SHOE WILL LAST YEARS TO COME I LIKE AND WILL ENJOY WEARING THEM WITH A SMILE.

These shoes are beautiful and comfortable.I bought these to match my Damier Azur Louis Vuitton Bag.The square cutouts plays off of the purse perfectly.I cannot wait to wear them.

Buy Rockport Women''s Zelia Wedge Pump Now

I am so pleased by the comfort of this wedge.I am on my feet quite a bit and this shoe so far has been great so I got two pair the black and the blue.I wish I could find brown....lol.

Read Best Reviews of Rockport Women''s Zelia Wedge Pump Here

I don''t get where people say Rockports are so comfortable.I tried 3 different pair and I found all 3 to be hard and torture to walk in.I was expecting more of a sneaker like foot bed much like say Clarks have.This was hard and nothing I''d ever call comfortable.They were also heavy which made them tough to walk in.The style was cute enough but after the 3 introductions I made with Rockport, I will seek other brands as I need a comfortable foot bed for more than a block of walking.

Want Rockport Women''s Zelia Wedge Pump Discount?

Super fun and comfy wedge. They look high quality and I am excited to dress up a standard black dress with these shoes for events like wedding showers and baby showers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment