Sam Edelman Women''s Kendall Wedge Sandal

Sam Edelman Women''s Kendall Wedge Sandal,Off White/Grey,7.5 M USI love SE shoes. Always stylish and comfortable. These were a great buy. Great service and I wear them with skinnies, crops, jeans, etc. Worth the money!



Cute shoe, however like the other reviewer, there is no cushion on the sole of the shoe.I decided to return them because I am a comfort, but fashionable girl.

Buy Sam Edelman Women''s Kendall Wedge Sandal Now

I love the color and style of these shoes, however they are a bit high and not great for moving around real fast or on uneven ground. However very comfortable, the platform is wood which also makes them very unforgiving on uneven surfaces.

Read Best Reviews of Sam Edelman Women''s Kendall Wedge Sandal Here



Very well made,true to size, very elegant ,nice outlook but it is not comfy.from time to time I am trying to wear it but have to be careful ,I tried to put some gel pad to avoid slipping but still not comfy.

Want Sam Edelman Women''s Kendall Wedge Sandal Discount?

I have yet to actually wear these, but trying them on, they fit great and are super cute. I normally am a 6.5 to 7 and bought these in a 7. I do not think a 6.5 would have worked. I find that I am a 7 in Sam edelman shoes. I think these are cuter than online and are a great addition to your closet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment