Timberland Mad River 3-Strap Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)

Timberland Mad River 3-Strap Sandal,Black,4 M US ToddlerThese sandals are very durable. They look great & fit well. Nicely priced. Absolutely no complaints! Will buy another color for my one year old. Highly recommend buying!

The pics don''t do them justice. When we opened the box we were pleasantly surprised to get a great quality sandal thats fits and looks HOT at such a cool price. These sandals still look awesome even after all the miles my son has run and played in them.

Buy Timberland Mad River 3-Strap Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) Now

I bought these sandals for my 4 1/2 year old at the beginning of summer to wear all season long, and they have performed like a dream!Very durable and so cute!They were worth the cost just to have a reliable shoe all summer long.I will purchase them again next season for our daughter.

Read Best Reviews of Timberland Mad River 3-Strap Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) Here

I bought these last summer for my 3 years old son , they''regreat , durable, and comfortable. I''ll be buying these dandals this summer again! I recommend to go a size up .

Want Timberland Mad River 3-Strap Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) Discount?



They looked great on my son. They were easy to put on and take off, ran true to size, and didn''t soil easily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment