Sanuk Men''s Lazy Boy III Flip Flop

Sanuk Men''s Lazy Boy III Flip Flop,Black,8 MDog ran off with one of the first pair.I was devastated because I never had a pair of flip flops that were so comfy.Couldn''t find the exact style in a local store so I ordered another pair online.I don''t leave them out in the garage anymore.I let my dad try them on the other day.Guess what he''s getting for fathers day!

I wear these on a regular basis, in fact I''m wearing them right now.I find them very comfortable and the foam cushions impact very well.The straps have loosened a bit, so they don''t stay on as tight as when received.They are excellent and would buy them again to replace these eventually.The are holding up... a few loose threads but otherwise intact.. Good thing is the soles don''t de-laminate which have happened to me on both Teva''s and Chaco''s.

Buy Sanuk Men''s Lazy Boy III Flip Flop Now



These are some good feeling flip flops. Tried on a pair at a well-known Surf shop, and had to have a pair. Comfortable enough to be worn all day long without making my feet hurt. The price at Amazon was hard to beat also.

Read Best Reviews of Sanuk Men''s Lazy Boy III Flip Flop Here

These flip flops are quite comfortable.The strap is soft-lined and cushioned, and the workmanship looks good.The sole is a lightweight material with a rubber bottom layer.(It does make a slightly peculiar sound on hardwood floors, sort of cardboard-like).

Sanuk includes a little ''hanger'' with some cute remarks on it.Sounds like a nice company.

As a previous reviewer mentioned, the design is slightly different than what is shown in the photos, and I would say the brown ones are a little darker in color.Also, the sole pattern has changed since the photo on this page.Maybe Amazon will update sometime, but until then, I''m adding a couple of snapshots to point out the differences (I''ll remove them if Amazon updates).

Want Sanuk Men''s Lazy Boy III Flip Flop Discount?



This is the second pair my husband has gotten, and he loves them. He wears them constantly outside of working hours. We live in a city, and walk constantly and he''s put some serious miles on them over 2 years. I bought him a new pair last month, again they are comfy, and he wears them constantly. My only issue is that the picture doesn''t represent the product. There isn''t a tag, and the logo is on top of the ''triangle'' over the piece that goes between the toes which is the same as the last pair. The quality of the product are the same, but I was hoping to get a ''new'' look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment