Crocs Women''s Kadee Ballet Flat

Crocs Women''s Kadee Ballet Flat,Black/Black,7 M USThese are nice. I got them for my mom in black, and she has very wide feet, that go sideways at the heel when she walks, so she has issues finding shoes that will work.

These work.

She''s a 9 or 9.5 and with these a 10 worked. She owns the style that are the same but with a sling-back, and with those a 9 worked. These are more closed in the back, and so I did a 10. I will see by next week if she wants another color.

UPDATE: These are a go. Success.

These shoes are great! I have never owned a pair of crocs before, but I have heard they are comfortable, despite their looks. I wanted a pair of comfortable, lightweight slip on shoes that I could use while kayaking. So I also wanted something that I could wear in the water. I chose the pink/fuchsia because I wanted to girly them up a bit. I love them! They look more purple in the picture, but are actually more of the typical hot pink, which was a great surprise! I usually wear an 8 or 8.5. I got a size eight in these and they fit my feet perfectly! If anything, I would say they run a tad bigger. They slip on so easily and are so comfortable. I felt obligated to write a review, because I was on the fence about getting them, and I am so glad I did! So give them a try!

Buy Crocs Women''s Kadee Ballet Flat Now

I''m not a fan of the big fugly shoes Crocs normally produces, but I''ve purchased two pairs of the Kadee flats and am a total convert. I''ve worn them almost every day. I''d suggest ordering 1 size smaller than you normally wear. The flats can easily be dressed up or down, while supporting your feet during all-day wear, and they are ridiculously easy to clean. Perfect for rainy summer days, dress-down office wear, and sporty weekend shoes.

The best part: nobody will ever guess they''re Crocs.

Read Best Reviews of Crocs Women''s Kadee Ballet Flat Here



These crocs were wonderful! They came in a package with good, clear instructions and were nicely packaged. They fit well and we got the size we ordered, no problem. Great buy!

Want Crocs Women''s Kadee Ballet Flat Discount?

Love this pair of Crocs. I wear it with all type of clothing styles and it matches!

Only point that I want to let others know about is that the size is larger and quite wide. I normally wear a size 7 and this pair is larger than a normal 7 and I had to use an insole.

At any rate, great buy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment