I was hoping these sandals would be comfortable, but they aren''t at all.there is no support near the ball of the foot.I think these would be okay for running errands or for bicycling, but not for hiking/walking.
This is my 3rd pair of Skechers sandals.The first pair disappeared with my lost luggage on a trip to Italy last year.I was so upset, since they were my favorite "casual" shoes.The 2nd pair I still use; but they are size 7 1/2 and just a bit too short for my toes (the original pair were open-toed).I only use them now when I am kayaking, since I don''t mind if they get wet.For the latest pair, I went up a 1/2 size and the fit is perfect.They have great arch support, which is important to me since I''ve had plantar faciitis in the past.They are also very comfortable I usually wear them on my days off when I''m running around.I''ve worn them with jeans, capris and even skirts, and I''ve gotten alot of compliments on them.I live in Florida, and find that they are much cooler than a sneaker; in fact, I think the Skecher sandals are even more comfortable than their sneakers.I would definitely recommend them.
Buy Skechers USA Women''s Bikers Excursion Sandal Now
I highly recommend these for the summer.They have been great for long walks with absolute comfort.
Lightweight enough that I hardly feel them.
Read Best Reviews of Skechers USA Women''s Bikers Excursion Sandal Here
I had a pair of Mudd shoes very similar to these in appearance and thought they were the most comfortable shoes ever! I had to replace them this summer when my sisters dog decided to use one as a chew toy. I went online to see if I could find another pair and found the sandals that I had as well as the Skechers Bikers Excursion.The Skechers were a little more expensive but I''ve had other Skechers before so I decided to try these. WOW, was I glad I did!!You put these on and it''s like you''re walking on air. I wore them to Cedar Point all day and for the first time after walking around that much my feet did not hurt when I got home!! If you''re looking for a comfortable sandal type shoe, give these a try! Best purchase I''ve made in a long time.Want Skechers USA Women''s Bikers Excursion Sandal Discount?
The Skechers sandals are so comfortable and there is no worry about having to break them in as they don''t need it. I bought these as they are similar to another brand that I had, which seems to no longer be made. These actually seem to be made even better than the Sonomas that I had. I wore them on my UK trip and despite only wearing them once or twice before the trip I never got a blister or had any problems with all the walking I did. They are also stylish. I highly recommend them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment