Sole Unisex Ed Viesturs Signature Edition Insole

Sole Unisex Ed Viesturs Signature Edition Insole,Blue/Black,Men''s 8.5-9 M/Women''s 10.5-11 MI am an avid trail runner and all-around outdoorsy person.I work in a business casual environment, and wear Keen shoes with Khaki pants.I have never been happy with factory insoles from any show manufacturer.I''ve been told all shoe companies put cruddy insoles in their shoes b/c the big box retailers won''t carry their product if they did simply because they make too much $$ on after-market insoles.Good or bad, its just the way it is.

So if you''ve got to buy an after-market insole this is THE one to buy.Might be pricey, but DEFINITELY worth the difference.I''ve tried them all but came across this one when running with a podiatrist.He didn''t sell them, but used them and after having worn them for over a year now in every pair of shoes that I own, I am a SOLE disciple.The Ed Viestures edition is, in my opinion, the best on the market.But not every foot is the same I suggest going to their webite, looking up the insole product line, and looking at the comparison chart.Good luck!

I joined the army three years ago and got these insoles at the same time.I''m still in the army, and these insoles are still in my boots (although the boots have changed over the years).They are COMFORTABLE!From the first moment they were in my boots they made my feet 100X more comfortable.They support my foot so my foot doesn''t get as tired on running around or just standing in formation.When I''ve had to stand in a long formation in my running shoes my feet got tired and my back started to ache -with these in my boots, I could stand for hours.

Also, they dry quickly and somehow manage to not stink -although I got in the habit of pulling them out of my boots to let them dry if they got damp, so that might have helped.

Love these insoles.Mine are finally starting to wear out and I''m looking forward to getting a new pair.Only thing -these insoles do take up more space than the regular insoles, so they might not work as well if your shoes are pretty tight fitting.

I''m really glad I coughed up the $50 to get these insoles.I''ve tried others but nothing that felt like these.

Buy Sole Unisex Ed Viesturs Signature Edition Insole Now



I don''t usually go out of my way to write reviews about a product, but these are amazing if you''re combating plantar faciitis or leg fatigue.I''ve had a severe case of plantar faciitis for about 8 months to the extent I could hardly walk; I tried everything from icing, night slints, rest, comfort insoles, all without improvement.I finally broke down and went to see a Podiatrist who recommended I start with Sole footbeds before spending the money on custom orthotics I was sceptical.The podiatrist told me what I needed was support to help heal my plantar fasciits, not the spongy insoles one would find at Walmart.I started with the Sole Dean Karnazes Footbed (red and yellow running one)and found it great for every day wear, but not in my work boots so I bought these.I''ve found they offer the same great support with just enough cushion to be really comfortable for a twelve hour shift.

My pain isn''t completely gone, but it''s decreased by 80% in the last couple weeks of wearing these footbeds at work and the others in my regular shoes I can finally see the end of foot pain!

These were $50 well spent!

Read Best Reviews of Sole Unisex Ed Viesturs Signature Edition Insole Here

Maybe for medium\flat it''s great, but I have a mederately high arches and it didn''t make the trick like other (the Sof Sole High ofr example).

The quality is high however, it''s unprofessional to make only 1 model. Today all insoles should have 3 styles: low, medium, high.

Want Sole Unisex Ed Viesturs Signature Edition Insole Discount?

If you''re in the Military or related def recommend them, great for standing in formation for hours on end waiting for the CSM to find the motor pool... you know what I mean. I bought a few and they even feel good in my running shoes, i havent found an application they don''t work good in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment