Spring Step Women''s Tarragon Sandal

Spring Step Women''s Tarragon Sandal,Black,37 M EU / 6.5-7 B(M)This sandals is a must have if you are a shoe diva!It is beautiful and well constructed yet provides comfort. However, the sizing is a ''little'' off.What is size 40 which is a size 9 fits like an 8 1/2.In addition, the straps for closure could have been longer therefore if you do not have thin ankles you may have a problem.I wear 8 1/2 9 and could have fitted the size 10 as the size 9 I bought was too much of an exact fit my feet are a normal medium.Besides that, this sandals is just oh sooooo BEAUTIFUL you will be the envy of your girl friends.

The Spring Step, Tarragon sandal combines extreme comfort with style and elegance. I have the brown pair and can''t wait to purchase the black when available mid June. The velcro strap is excellent for my busy mornings and the approx 2" heel gives me height with the extreme comfort of the cushioned insole. The petal-like design is everything I have ever looked for in a sandal that can be worn casually and on special occasions. Well done Spring Step. Fashionista from Florida.

Buy Spring Step Women''s Tarragon Sandal Now

I had been on the hunt for a new pair of sandals to wear this summer that were both comfortable AND feminine. Oftentimes, the ones that look the best are torturous to wear for any length of time...not so with these sandals! Spring Step has produced a good-lookin'' shoe that attracts attention without digging in to the foot. The hook and loop closure is nice and secure and the heel is just the right height for feminine comfort. I found the sandals to be true to size AND Spring Step includes replacement heel soles in case they wear out--LOVE! HIGHLY recommend.

Read Best Reviews of Spring Step Women''s Tarragon Sandal Here

I''ve received a lot of compliments for this pairand I can see why!The flowerettes are just adorable, particularly the ones on the velcro clasp.Unfortunately, this did not last long because after just a couple of uses, the leather on both ends of the shoes started to chip off.Also, the strings that tie the parts of the flowerettes together are often loosened.Now, I couldnt wear them anymore because the front straps need to be glued back to the foot bed...heartbreaking.

Want Spring Step Women''s Tarragon Sandal Discount?



These shoes are absolutely adorable. I had hard time to decide which color to purchase, I even contemplated to buy both. I am in love with them :) comfortable, lovely, just the perfect height...

But! And this is a major, major flaw!

These run several sizes smaller! No joke!

I am european living in USA so I am familiar with both sizing. I wear 40-41 in european sizes, and 10-10.5 in US size.

Reading that it runs small, I purchased size 42 eu/ 10.5-11 US.

Much to my major (!!) disappointment my toes and heel almost hang off of it :(

There is no bigger size to order, otherwise I would exchange it in a heartbeat.

Now I have to decide whether to keep it or just send it back. I really do not want to part from it, it still is super comfortable and oh-so cute!

I can still walk in them, but to the outside viewer they might look ridiculously small for my feet.

So please, do yourself a favor and order one or possibly two sizes up, f you are lucky enough to be able to do it.

If you do so, you cannot go wrong!!

"Disappointed tall girl who does not comprehend the logic behind Spring Step sizing " :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment