Steven by Steve Madden Women''s Pembrook Ankle Boot

Steven by Steve Madden Women''s Pembrook Ankle Boot,Black Suede,6 M USI am in LOVE with these shoes. I was on my feet for 6 hours in them last night, and I felt like I was wearing flats. As for sizing, I''ve been a 7 my whole adult life, but lately I''m finding I have to wear a 6.5 in nearly every brand. If you''ve got a similar problem, I''d say go back up a half size with Steve Madden shoes, as they seem to run small compared to other brands (I wear a 7 in Steves). The only downside I''m seeing is they are really hard to get on. They would be absolutely perfect if they had a zipper on the side or back. But that''s my only complaint. Great booties for the fashionista on a budget.

These boots are very cute and very comfortable but they absolutely needed a zipper.The opening is too small and the leather is pretty stiff so it only stretches so much.I almost sent them back because I could not get my foot past the opening of the shoe, I was literally sweating, struggling to get these boots on.The boots were so cute that I took them to a shoe repair store and they stretched out the opening and now I can get them on no problem.All this would have been solved if Steve Madden would have put in a zipper or an elasticized cut out area.This is definitely a design flaw because I have seen other reviews where some have had this same problem,the company really needs to address this.I guess I would recommend these boots with a word of caution that you may have to return or take to a shoe repair place to stretch or maybe have a zipper put in.This is the reason for the 3 star rating,based on looks, leather quality and the sole area being true to size I rate them a five, but they lose points for functionality.

Buy Steven by Steve Madden Women''s Pembrook Ankle Boot Now

As previous reviews, needs a zipper. It takes time to insert your feet inside. But quality is good and when you''re wearing it, feels comfortable. Hope they could put more cushioning.

Read Best Reviews of Steven by Steve Madden Women''s Pembrook Ankle Boot Here

Excerpt from a customer service chat:

Veronica: I understand. In that case please note that Steve Madden merchandise purchased from other retailers must be returned to the store from which it was originally purchased and is subject to the return policy of the originating retailer.

you: Uhhmm..we are outside of their return policy period...so there is no option for manufacturer support/warranty service?

Veronica: Unfortunately our warranty covbers the item only for 60 days from purchase, after 3 months I''m afraid we are not able to assist.

you: just 60 days for a $150 pair of shoes? seems a bit....inadequate

Veronica: I''m very sorry for the inconvenience. Our policy is very strict and too much time has passed.

you: ok thanks

Veronica: You''re welcome!

Want Steven by Steve Madden Women''s Pembrook Ankle Boot Discount?



These booties are great. The suede is very soft and I was able to slip my foot in and out without problems despite having a high instep. However, these boots run small. I wear a 9.5 normally and ordered these in a 10 based on others'' reviews. They still feel narrow through the toe-box. I am sure the suede will stretch a bit and I can wear them now with tights and thinner socks just fine. Very cute boot, just runs a half to a full size small.

0 comments:

Post a Comment