
I searched E V E R Y W H E R E for shoes for my daughter''s wedding.I wear a size 10 (which if you do, you know how hard it is to find nice shoes in this size) plus, I have wide feet and these were available in 1/2 sizes and wide.They''re beautiful and fit GREAT! True to size listed.Saved my day thanks so much!

These shoes are very nice!Just as beautiful as pictured, with a great heel height for elegance that''s not going to kill your feet.My feet are like size 10 wide, but they only had them in 9 and a half, so that may account for the fact that they were killing my feet (too tight on the straps maybe?) after wearing them for about 2 hours!But all in all they''re a good shoe.
Buy TOUCH UPS BY BENJAMIN WALK Women''s Morgan Now
I bought these to wear in a wedding with a floor-length berry colored dress. The shoes are easy to walk in even on grass, look great and best of all -my feet didn''t hurt the next day, even after dancing the night away. Typically gold shoes aren''t my style so I didn''t think I''d ever wear them again, but they are easy to match with outfits and I''ve worn them several times since.
I would definately reccomend this stylish and very comfortable dress shoe.
Read Best Reviews of TOUCH UPS BY BENJAMIN WALK Women''s Morgan Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment