Timberland Men''s City Adventure Traditional Sandal

Timberland Men''s City Adventure Traditional Sandal,Red brown,13 M USThese sandals are very comfortable with a great fit and seem sturdy, but I don''t know about the ventilation and absorption at the base. It has a tendency to make your feet sweat and the absorption is not too good. However, I only wear it around the house while wearing socks so it is not a problem for me. The problem is only when you don''t wear socks, but then again, the same thing happened with almost every sandal I owned. I like the way they look; classic style.

The Timberland Men''s City Adventure Traditional Sandal was received in good condition and according to photo on display. It''s very comfortable and satisfactory in use.

"It''s an AMAZON VERIFIED PURCHASE"

Buy Timberland Men''s City Adventure Traditional Sandal Now



The Timberland sandals fit my husband from the beginning and are quite comfortable. Highly recommend.

Read Best Reviews of Timberland Men''s City Adventure Traditional Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment