I needed to find just the right color wedge sandal to match my Mother-of-the-Bride dress and this sandal was a perfect match in both color and design. Unfortunately, the size I ordered was not a comfortable fit.I would have returned the sandals and ordered a different size but the heel was both too tall and "skinny" for my needs.My daughter''s wedding is an outside affair and therefore I need a wedge heel that won''t sink into grass. The heel on this wedge is similar in width to a regular high heel and I''m afraid it would sink in a wink!In addition, I don''t think I would have been able to wear the sandals for the entire event due to the height of the heel.I sadly returned these sandals but happily, I have found a low-heeled, peep-toe wedge shoe that is also a perfect match.These shoes arrived timely, and the color/design was just as shown. They''re really sweet, a great "neutral" metallic color, and I wear them with every thing from jeans to night-out-on-the-town dresses, and they''re not tall, so very easy to walk in, and the behind-the-heel strap stays in place just fine. I don''t have ''em with me right now to check, but the material they are made out of unfortunately make them sweat and rub a bit. Not great for hot weather. I love cute shoes, but am not willing to bleed for fashion ;) I use band aids to prevent rubs on my outside toes. Granted, my feet are flat (not wide!), and my toes spread in my shoes, but I have many much higher heels and stilettos that are way more comfortable after a couple hours than these. Very well could be my foot shape, and I do still wear them regularly. That''s why I give ''em four out of five stars. They may fit you better!!
Buy Franco Sarto Women''s Gemma Wedge Sandal Now
I am glad I purchased this item.The color (turquois) is beautiful, the fit is wonderful and very stylish.I received a lot of compliments.Read Best Reviews of Franco Sarto Women''s Gemma Wedge Sandal Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment