
I like all of the shoe except the heel. It is very hard and hurts my knees.I will wear them but not for long peroids of time. It would have been great if the heel would have been of softer material.

Every bit as comfortable as suggested . I was looking for a sandal that was able to provide comfort for my arthritic feet whilst not allowing my toes to slip out at the end. ... These are they . All the straps are lined with soft fabric and the insole provides the necessary comfort. I wear7.5 B and they fit perfectly .
Buy Walking Cradles Women''s Lake-2 Sandal Now
I havenarrow feet and my toes usually slip through the end of sandals. Not so with these . The high bar holds my foot comfortably. I wear a 7 7.5day shoe . purchased 7.5 B .They are so comfortable and the heel is not too high . The leather is lined with a soft material so there isn''t any rubbing from the straps .Would recommend these sandals .
Read Best Reviews of Walking Cradles Women''s Lake-2 Sandal Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment