MBT Women''s Panda Shoe

MBT Women''s Panda Shoe,Black,37 M EU/ 7 B(M)These are my third pair of MBT sandals.I love them!I think these run shorter than the Kisumu 1 & 2.My toes come right to the end of the footbed lining, but that actually seemed to work better for me.I think if my foot were any further back, the front strap may have rubbed on my toes.I have wide feet but had no problem with the width.I think the Panda would work well for narrow thru wide feet.Having three points of adjustment is very nice.IMO all MBT''s are pretty clunky looking, but these are a bit less so than my Kisumu''s.As with my first pair of original Kisumu, i was able to wear these all day from day one no breaking in period.I have neuromas on both feet and am able to walk forever pain-free in ALL my MBT''s (sandals & boots).These are such a dream to wear I''m going to get another pair!

At 58 years old I have hadPlantar Fasciitissince I was in my early 20''s. It had gotten a lot worse as time went by and I have spent literally thousands of dollars trying to find shoes that work for me. These MBT''sare an answer to my endless quest to find a shoe that is comfortable beyond a few hours. I can wear them all day and all night and still be pain free. I LOVE these shoes. Ugly...well I have purchased uglier!It takesa week or so to get used to the way you walk in these but oh...the relief from pain is worth the small effort. I own three pairs of MBT''s now. I hope they never change the formula.

Buy MBT Women''s Panda Shoe Now

I have other MBTs and these work your feet and legs like them.I usually wear a 6 but ordered 6 1/2.The size is just right.All adjustments are velcro and I didn''t need to change any strap since receiving them.There is no rubbing from the straps of any kind to make sore spots or blisters.I think it''s a great sandal and love it.

Read Best Reviews of MBT Women''s Panda Shoe Here

Did have to send back because of size...now know get half size larger than normal.Reordered and the shoes are wonderful..like walking on air.

Want MBT Women''s Panda Shoe Discount?

I can wear only MBT shoes and feel so grateful to have found shoes that allow me to take long walks with my dogs again.However, as much as I like the more attractive styles that have come out this past year, they are too narrow and lack the support the original styles provided for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment