umi Kid''s Keelback Fisherman Sandal (Toddler)

umi Kid''s Keelback Fisherman Sandal, Ocean, 22 EU(6.5 M US Toddler)These shoes are nice and sturdy, they suit my 11 month-old''s feet very well. They are easy to put on and help him stand when he tries to walk by himself.

I recommend!

Great product for a little kid. Soft inside and hard sole that''s make this shoes very comfortable and also with that sole doesn''t slip very easy. Great for the beach or the pool.

Buy umi Kid''s Keelback Fisherman Sandal (Toddler) Now

These are well balance shoes; every time my baby wears these shoes he gets lots of compliments and people inquire as to where they can obtain a pair. We love umi.

Read Best Reviews of umi Kid''s Keelback Fisherman Sandal (Toddler) Here



This shoe is nice and roomy for my sons feet. I wouldn''t feel weird about throwing some socks under these on cooler days. I love the way they look. They seem comfy for him unlike cheaper sandals. The umi brand normally fits my son pretty well and this sandal is no exception.

Want umi Kid''s Keelback Fisherman Sandal (Toddler) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment