
I owned a pair of these several years ago and loved them, but they were ruined with water and mold, so I was thrilled when I saw these.Narrow shoes are almost non-existent without paying a fortune, so I was really excited about finding these.Love being able to just slip into these and the leather is soft and comfortable.

Navy shoes are hard to find now.This color is perfect as is the fit.It could do with a more flexible sole.
Buy Enzo Angiolini Women''s Lasalle Slip-On Now
I purchased these shoes for my wife.They came in 2 days and my wife loves them and they were a perfect fit!
Read Best Reviews of Enzo Angiolini Women''s Lasalle Slip-On Here
This is the mule I have been looking for.The package was delivered in a timely fashion.I am quite happy.
Want Enzo Angiolini Women''s Lasalle Slip-On Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment