
They are perfect! I''ve purchased them in sand color. Usually I wear 9 size, but I found some reviews and decided to order 8 size. So it fits perfectly in one size lesser then mine. They are very comfortable and soft. The leather quality is great. I''m in love in these boots, really!

I purchased the Australia Luxe Collective boot in coral around late November. The first time I wore them I received so many good reviews from everyone. So many people told me that they knew the shoe was purchased online because it would be unlikely to find in a store. I love the fact that this was an unlikely color boot and the fact that it was so odd because it is an open toe snow boot with tiny holes for perforation. However I wear a 7.5 and I purchased a 7 and it is slightly too big but it isn''t an uncomfortable to big. It is one of my best shoes in my closet and I plan on purchasing other shoes possibly from this brand like it.
Buy Australia Luxe Collective Women''s ISH402S Boot Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment