The metal up the back it a gorgeous feature, but it doesn''t allow for you to put your foot in easily, and they are painful to walk inthe metal digs in the back of your heel.Wished the metal wasn''t bent so far forward.Will be purchasing another pair from Celeste tho as their shoes are gorgeous.I am going to return this item given it has really bad finish...doesn''t look great. Its doesn''t cost less so the fact that stone was off the moment i opened it was disappointing.
Buy Celeste Women''s Sasa-01 Rhinestone Evening Shoes Now
I love these shoes. Literally everyone that saw them at the pageant commented on them. Thanks for helping me win Best Fashion!!!Buy them they are so pretty and comfy
Read Best Reviews of Celeste Women''s Sasa-01 Rhinestone Evening Shoes Here
If there is rating more than 5 I will give it to this shoes ,well as you see the stone were perfect nothing missing.the lock and the most I like is the heel with the nice design on it. well all perfectWant Celeste Women''s Sasa-01 Rhinestone Evening Shoes Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment