Simple Women''s Flippee Sandal

Simple Women''s Flippee Sandal,Shark,10 M USAwesome, comfortable, lightweight and good for the planet. I wear mine everyday! I was a reef girl for years but the sandals just wore and tore fast so I switched to rainbow until I found these two months ago. Biodegradable flip flops? Who could turn that down. They are fantastic! Try them out!

I love Simple shoes. I like these flip-flops. I don''t love them though because I can tell that they will not last for very long, and for the price, I was hoping for something more durable. I wore them into the city when they were new and by the end of the day they were quite flat and had already lost some of their bounce (and I don''t weigh 200 lbs, in case you''re thinking that might be the case). They are also a bit tight for me I have a high arch. I won''t be buying a second pair.

Buy Simple Women''s Flippee Sandal Now

I love the colors these come in, and they are super comfy, like a massage for your feet with every step. Like that they are biodegradable. Happy with this purchase!

Read Best Reviews of Simple Women''s Flippee Sandal Here



I got the black/rainbow ones and I love them.They are so comfy and I wear them every day during flip flop weather.It gives me tons of peace of mind knowing that they biodegrade.BUT!They stain my feet black.It''s pretty bad, and embarrassing.I''m going to order the yellow ones to hopefully avoid the issue.

Want Simple Women''s Flippee Sandal Discount?

I really like these flip flops! They are extremely comfortable, and eco friendly.Which is why I bought them in the first place. I kept buying really expensive flip flops from Reef and my darn dog kept finding and eating them (even when they were on the window seal!)!!Anyhow, I bought these pair and have lasted me longer than a month, although my dog just got to them because I accidently left them on the floor (whoops).Anyway, long story short, I''m buying another pair right right right right ..... now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment