Buy Timberland PRO Men''s Titan 6" Safety Toe Work Boot Now
My husbands work boots. He says this boot is very comfortable and durable. This is a nice looking affordable boot. Keeps his feet dry in the winter also.
Read Best Reviews of Timberland PRO Men''s Titan 6" Safety Toe Work Boot Here
The boots were comfortable at first.But after a couple 10 hour days at work (a machine shop)I really started to dislike these.They come with a already broken in feel.I thought, well thats a good idea.However, after awhile I realized that the heel part of the insole was a little too broken in for me and did not provide enough cushion.
If you are a walker at work and on the go more so than standing in one place these might be better for you then they were for me.They weren''t all bad.They were very light and roomy up front and that was a positive for sure.
I probably could have gotten some different insoles for these but when you pay that kind of money, you shouldn''t have to do that.
I did end up shipping these back to Timberland.The return process was very painless.The lady didn''t haggle or any of that, it was very smooth and easy.
Want Timberland PRO Men''s Titan 6" Safety Toe Work Boot Discount?
This is the 4th pair of Timberland Pro Men''s Titan boots I''ve had. After the 3rd pair I swore I would never buy another pair, but the salesman assured me that the sole design flaw had been repaired. But 6 months into it, the sole has cracked and my feet get wet walking across wet pavement.I will say these are the most comfortable boots I''ve owned and that''s why I continued to try them. However, if you expect them to last longer than 6 months, buy something else!
0 comments:
Post a Comment