B. MAKOWSKY Women''s Ripley Boot

B. MAKOWSKY Women''s Ripley Boot,Dark Brown,6 M USHi! In advance I apologize for mistakes, I don''t speak English.

I bought these boots few weeks ago, but I am happy that I have them!

They are made of soft, qualitative suede. Very beautiful color.

The insole of boots soft that does them very comfortable at a sock.

The foot in boots looks very graceful, irrespective of the size.

On inside there is a small almost imperceptible lightning. It doesn''t spoil appearance of boots, but with it to dress boots much more conveniently.

In the top part of boots there is an elastic band which is imperceptible, but thanks to it boots fit a foot irrespective of completeness of caviar more beautifully.

These boots fit perfectly which is one of the best things about buying these. My foot is a bit wide and most boots squish my foot but not these. The calf is perfect for my full but not fat calves. The suede is soft and the ties on the back give a bit of interest without overwhelming the boot. I bought these in the gray and it''s a light beautiful gray. The black ones will be on my wish list for Christmas.

Buy B. MAKOWSKY Women''s Ripley Boot Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment