This show actually looks better in person than in pictures.My first T-strap sandal.Was hesitant, but glad I ordered.
The heel is very high, but I''m still able to walk in them.
The quality of the shoe appears to be excellent.They are still new so I''m unable to comment about the durability.
This is the first time I''ve purchased a Steve Madden shoe.Would purchase again and also recommend to a friend.shoes are great! Very versatile, platform is tall but they are very comfortable. Ankle strap rubbed a bit in the beginning but just a matter of breaking them in. Very nice black wedge.
Buy Steve Madden Women''s Wildness T-Strap Wedge Now
Las sandalias son preciosas y llenaron todas mis expectativas.Yo soy talla 6 regularmente y seguí consejos de otros compradores por lo q compre 6.5 y me quedaron perfectas ya q la talla es un poco más pequeña. Las recomiendo.
Read Best Reviews of Steve Madden Women''s Wildness T-Strap Wedge Here
Steve madden shoes are my fav. Super comfty and fits perfect. great price too. Good quality and the price is perfect.I was a bit worried about these shoes fitting me a little tight in the front since I do have wider feet, but they fit perfect! true to its size. Love them and they are very comfortable and they are pretty high but with the platform you feel vey safe walking in them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment