Badgley Mischka Women''s Zabrina Platform Sandal

Badgley Mischka Women''s Zabrina Platform Sandal,Ash,10 M USThese shoes are so pretty and I really wished we could have kept them but they are too narrow in the toe box for my daughter to wear. But, the quality and the look of the shoe is amazing. I would recommend them to anyone unless of course you have a wide foot. I wish shoe companies would someday figure out that not all women have slender feet and make more wide width shoes. Most women want to wear beautiful shoes like these but sadly not all of us can.

Purchased these shoes in hopes of wearing them for my city hall wedding. I love Badgley Mischka shoes and I''m pretty confident with their sizing. I knew with this style sandal they usually run a little narrow, so I ordered a half size larger than my normal size 7 to compensate. Alas, when the shoes arrived, the fit was uncomfortable. It''s a beautiful shoe, but the fit of this particular style is very narrow. I will have to return and search again.

Buy Badgley Mischka Women''s Zabrina Platform Sandal Now

My wife , who is much younger and prettier than I , looks fabulous in these . Cute , comfortable and not yet seen in Australia , she shows them off around the malls to her friends. Price was better than we get on our trips to Singapore and Asia .

Read Best Reviews of Badgley Mischka Women''s Zabrina Platform Sandal Here

Shoes are fabulous. Just a little disappointed in the condition of the shoe, did not seem completely new......... There is a bubble in the fabric on the top of the shoe and in some places it just seemed to be rough, despite the excellent packaging. Great price. Also didn''t find that the top was too narrow as I read elsewhere.

Want Badgley Mischka Women''s Zabrina Platform Sandal Discount?

I wore this shoes on my wedding day. They run half size small. Great shoes, fits well. Got lots of compliments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment