Bandolino Women''s Berry Pump

Bandolino Women''s Berry Pump,Black Leather,6 MI love the Bandolino BERRY model of pumps I''ve bought them in several colors, and hope to get more before they all sell out. These shoes are just great versatile enough to work for office wear as well as with capris, skirts, etc. Very comfortable and good quality for a great price. Bandolino came up with a real winner in these; I hope they continue making them for many more seasons.



I love this shoe. I saw it some place else with a higher heel and could not really deal with the height. I love this shoe because it is sexy and the heel is just right. Looks really nice with pants or jeans.

Buy Bandolino Women''s Berry Pump Now

These shoes are great looking and stylish.I knew I must have them when I saw them in a store, but passed them up.I looked feverishly for my size and found them here at Amazon.No regrets, they are more beautiful in person than in the picture.True to size altho I did order 1/2 size larger due to pointy toes.I think it was the right thing to do.These are my go-to ''special'' shoes!

Read Best Reviews of Bandolino Women''s Berry Pump Here



This shoe has become my favorite! It''s sleek and sexy, but so comfortable! The heel is the perfect height for work and going out after.

Want Bandolino Women''s Berry Pump Discount?

I have absolutely no complaints. It''s the perfect height for all day wear. Perfect fit for a pointy tip shoe (I usually order all pointy tips a half size bigger), it''s also comfortable and the color is as see on screen. I will certainly recommend

0 comments:

Post a Comment