The title pretty much says it all. I feel like I''m walking around in slippers. They''re great for work when you don''t feel like wearing impractical heals around the office all day but still want shoes with detail and character.
Buy Rocket Dog Women''s Memories Ballet Flat Now
I love these shoes.They are very very comfortable and dressy looking.I wore them as a bridesmaid (and many times since) in a black tie wedding and I felt that they were perfect for the occasion and it felt like I was wearing comfy slippers.All of my friends wearing stilettos were jealous.Read Best Reviews of Rocket Dog Women''s Memories Ballet Flat Here
I tried these shoes on at the mall, a store called The Buckle. I loved them but they didn''t have my size, and said they weren''t getting any more in -this lead me to believe it was an old style, but I went home and looked it up on Amazon to find the shoes were still in production, and in a number of fabric styles. I ordered the black and I love them!
A word of warning, these run a little small. I normally wear a 6 1/2 or 7. I ordered a 7, and they fit well with no socks, but a dress sock feels a little snug, and anything thicker than nylon won''t work. They are also made of fabric and so they won''t stretch. Another thing I''ve found is that they allow for very wet feet in wet weather. The shoes are not at all weather resistant and so expect cold damp feet. The good thing is that they are fabric and so I plan to put them through the wash with no problem.
Want Rocket Dog Women''s Memories Ballet Flat Discount?
This shoe is cute but honestly feels as if I am walking on wooden boards all day in barefeet. Not really a comfortable flat they have no cushion between the sole and shoe to soften the absorption.Not the most well made either, I have worn my quite a bit and they are coming apart from the sole in the front.
0 comments:
Post a Comment