
I bought these Mootsies tootsies very much.. In fact I bought 3 pairs and loved them all. I did have a problem with the white pair as the material on top stretched so much that I can not wear them.I didn''t wear them that much.I bought them at Boscov''s. Do you have any idea what I can do to fix this problem as they are in gret shape, just too stretched.

I bought a black pair of these and I wore them so much for two years that I need to buy a new pair. They did eventually fall apart (the heel).This was after a very high amount of usage.I would not be afraid to wear these if I was going to have to walk a distance, because they are very comfortable.
Buy Mootsies Tootsies ''Ninea'' Sandals Now
This is one of the most comfortable shoes that I own.You can walk for hours and still look very stylish.The base is cushioned and the upper part of the shoe stretches to fit any height foot. I trust this brand especially for comfort.
Read Best Reviews of Mootsies Tootsies ''Ninea'' Sandals Here
The shoe is very comfortable and easy on my feet. I will be viewing your products for future purchases. The service was good.
Want Mootsies Tootsies ''Ninea'' Sandals Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment