Beacon Women''s Rainy Slip-On

Beacon Women''s Rainy Slip-On - 7.5 W - Black-PatentThese are a cute play on the old duck shoe. I''m a teacher and wear them throughout my work day, they are comfortable. I ordered a narrow and worry what the medium width would have been like.

Such a cute shoe!!What a fun to put these on for trips about and about.Careful they are a touch narrow and small (I would enjoy a 1/2 size larger).They seem to be stretching a bit, which is good.I''m in love.Great insole and footbed and support compares to my Jambu or J41s.

Buy Beacon Women''s Rainy Slip-On Now



The box of Beacon Women''s Rainy Slip-On 10M Crimson-Patent shoes were well packaged and arrived before the expected delivery day by the Shoe Mall company. The shoes are well made, well designed and are a beautiful color. They are a gift for a 14 year old girl in Ghana. The shoes will be used for rainy day weather to keep her feet dry. I recommend this company for producing a functional, well-made shoe that a young women can use to keep her feet dry and look good on a rainy day.

Read Best Reviews of Beacon Women''s Rainy Slip-On Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment