ECCO Women''s Sensata Sandal

ECCO Women''s Sensata T-Strap sandal,Warm Grey Metallic,39 EU/8-8.5 M USThis is the second time I order this model. I love them!!They are super comfortable and very light.Ecco makes great shoes, they are just a tad big..

I really like Ecco sandals and this one is especially comfortable on my feet. I can''t wear anything totally flat so this has just the right amount of height in the back.Very soft and the color is gorgeous and neutral with a hint of metallic.

Buy ECCO Women''s Sensata Sandal Now

I lcved this sandal because it was so comfortable.It was way moreexpensive than sandals I usually buy but I thought comfort was worth it.I would have rated it high except the strap tore right out of the sandal after several wears.I am not heavy on my shoes or sandals and usually find my shoewear lasts years not months. I am very disappointed.ECCO Women''s Sensata T-Strap Sandal

Read Best Reviews of ECCO Women''s Sensata Sandal Here

I bought a pair of these shoes with a similar pair of Ecco shoes and could not afford to keep both, since they were over $100 each.I wanted the second pair, so kept looking to see if they were on sale in the stores (in fall, sandals go on sale.)I found them almost half price on Amazon used.But one could not tell they are used and I am really happy to have gotten them at a good price with good service from Amazon!

Want ECCO Women''s Sensata Sandal Discount?



I was wary ordering shoes online since I have difficult feet (bunions, hammer toe) and yet they looked comfy and reviews were good.The straps over the toes just miss the hammer toe, but I''ve only had them on once, so don''t know if when I walk in them much, if they will still be o.k., or if I will need a bandaid in that area.They are cute, and I find most Ecco shoes to be just right for me, so I''m expecting the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment