The only thing is the size does run smaller rather than actual.For example, bought for my niece and she is normally a size 4 (which I ordered) and they are way to small, not even enough room for socks.BUT, I was able to exchange them for a larger size, which I am waiting for to be delivered.
Would definitely recommend these to friends and kids!I got these boots for my little girl....they are so cute, they fit perfect and are very comfy. Would definitely buy this brand again :)
Buy BEARPAW Ellie Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid) Now
I was a little skeptical when I bought these for my grand-daughter but all that went out the window when I received them!She loves them too and went to bed with them the first night she got them...that''s how good and cute they are.We love them!Read Best Reviews of BEARPAW Ellie Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid) Here
Very good quality and cute ~^^ I like this one better then the UGG Boot, Kids are growing fast and if you want something that in good quality shoe for your kids, Bearpaw shoe is the ONE~^^My daughter wears these every day to gymnastics.Fit was perfect.Soft and durable.She gets a ton of compliments on them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment