BED:STU Women''s Julie Ankle-Strap Sandal

BED:STU Women''s Julie Ankle-Strap Sandal,Orange Burnished,9 M USThese sandals are very cute and funky.The brown color is a nice medium. And of course with Bed:Stu you know the quality is great.The only negative is that they run at least half size small if not a full size small. About 85% of the time I wear 8.5, the other 15% I wear a 9. I''m returning the 8.5s I bought for 9.5 because I can tell the 9 will still be too small. Otherwise I love them and can''t wait to get the bigger size so I can wear them!

They definitely do run big: I ordered a 10 (which I usually am) and an 11 (which I never am) and kept the 11.They are SO cute.The straps are really soft and comfortable.They don''t have much arch support, but I put some invisible arches in there.I have yet to try them outside and for a few hours so this rating isn''t totally helpful yet (why I gave them 4 stars), but I''m super picky about comfort and these seem to pass that test.And they seriously are really sexy.

Buy BED:STU Women''s Julie Ankle-Strap Sandal Now

shoe seems well constructed and is comfortable to wear. I was definitely hesitant to order a 1/2 size up, especially with an open toe and back, but I am glad I did!

Read Best Reviews of BED:STU Women''s Julie Ankle-Strap Sandal Here

I have been searching for a cute wedge sandal for a few months and finally came across this pair.They are well made, stylish, and comfortable right out of the box.I followed the advice of another reviewer and ordered a half size up and they fit perfectly.The straps are not tight they don''t need to be broken in, like some.I had a pair of Michael Kors wedge sandals that had a wooden wedge some time ago and I loved them.I remember that it took a slight period of adjustment to get used to the wooden heel, because it doesn''t give like cork or plastic does, however, once you wear them a few times you don''t notice it.BED:STU has their own site, but Amazon is so easy and they arrived in two days, using free super saving shipping.Great purchase!

Want BED:STU Women''s Julie Ankle-Strap Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment