I am going to try a larger size but am very irritated I have to make the exchange.
Order a size bigger!!
I have several pairs of Bear Paw boots and they all tend to run big. I take a 7.5-8, and in these I ordered an 8 expecting them to be roomy, but like the other reviewer, my toes touch the front of the shoe. They are unwearable and I will need to return them. I''m very dissapointed because the boot is very comfortable. They need to state they run at least one size small!
Buy BEARPAW Women''s Alyssia Mid-Calf Boot Now
Very nice looking, but they run small.I wear a size 5, so I ordered a 5 but my toes were touching the end.Read Best Reviews of BEARPAW Women''s Alyssia Mid-Calf Boot Here
I like Bearpaw boots, and I''d worn out my previous pair (which was no longer available in my size, the Pasador II). Since the previous pair was fantastic both in fit and warmth I thought these would be the same they aren''t. These are slightly smaller in sizing so even though the quality is the same, the same size felt small in these. Another issue was that the way they are made causes the back to bend in so they started giving me blisters on the back of my ankle after just the first wear. I fixed the problem with some heel lifts in the shoes and now there''s no problem.
The boots are good quality, but get a larger size than you normally would and consider some insoles or heel lifts if you try them on and the back seems to dig into your ankle at all. They''re wonderful now that I''ve adjusted them to fit me better, but I''d rather spare you the trouble if you''re looking for an easier fit.
Additional note: I have large calves, and the shaft fits fine so no worries there.
Want BEARPAW Women''s Alyssia Mid-Calf Boot Discount?
Sizing: I took other reviewers'' advice and ordered a size larger. I normally wear an 8 and ordered a 9. It worked out fine. I don''t live where it gets super cold so I won''t need to wear thick socks with these, so my normal size would have been ok for me. If I ever travel in winter and need thicker socks I''ll be glad I ordered a bigger size.Comfort: These are great! I wore them all day for the first time and didn''t notice any weird rubbing or discomfort. These are actually more comfortable than my way-more-expensive UGG boots.
Weather: I haven''t worn them in rain or snow yet so I''m not sure how they would do. The sole on them seems like it will be fine to walk on wet ground but I don''t think they''d be good in deep puddles or lots of snow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment