Calvin Klein Women''s Hayden Boot

Calvin Klein Women''s Hayden Boot,Black,9.5 M USThese riding boots are beautiful!The leather is very soft and the workmanship is high quality.The ankle is a bit tight; but, I will just wear thin boot socks.The only complaint would be that I would prefer a stacked heel.This heel is very low...I think a slightly stacked heel would give the boot a more appealing silhouette. I will wear these with jeans and skirts...just what I was looking for.

Nice quality boots, but the size was a little large. If you are worried about a snug fit, just order your TRUE size and they will be fine.Comfortable and cute with jeans.

Buy Calvin Klein Women''s Hayden Boot Now

The Hayden boot is beautiful! Great quality leather and workmanship. However, they are narrow and difficult to get on initially. I could barely slip my heel into the boot at first. Otherwise the boots are great! I would recommend buying a half size up.

Read Best Reviews of Calvin Klein Women''s Hayden Boot Here



I absolutely love this shoe!! I have been searching for a riding boot for a long time and finally found one.The front of the shoe is a little tight and it does definitely require some maneuvering of my foot to get into the shoe.Once my foot is in, it is the most comfortable pair of boots I probably own to date.The leather is unreal, if you scuff the shoe, you can take any brown shoe polish and buff it out.This shoe will probably stay in my shoe collection for a while.

Want Calvin Klein Women''s Hayden Boot Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment